Official website of the Embassy of the Republic of Mozambique in Jakarta, Indonesia
We, at the Embassy are here to serve you, We are here to protect the interests of their people based in Indonesia, Malaysia, Timor Leste, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand but we are also here to promote the political, economical, culture and scientifically relations between Mozambique and those countries.
Mozambique's Candidacy for a Non-Permanent Member of the United Nations Security Council for the term 2023-2024
Medical Grant from the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to the Government of the Republic of Mozambique
Summary of measures announced by the President of the Republic of Mozambique, H.E. Filipe Nyusi, on Thursday, 15 July, 2021
- All passengers arriving in Mozambique must present a PCR test done 72 hours before departure, even if they have a vaccination card. This requirement also applies to children over 5 years old.
- The validity of PCR tests for short cross-border trips is now only 7 days
- All documents that expire during this period, with the exception of passports, have their validity extended until 30th August
- The night curfew is in effect from 9 pm to 4 am and applies to all provincial capitals, all cities, all municipalities and all towns
- The use of theaters, casinos, cinemas, concert halls and the like is prohibited
- Museums, galleries and the like can continue to function but at only 20% capacity
- The public swimming pools are closed, except for the hotels but for the use of guests only and with 20% of the capacity
- Public institutions are open from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, except for essential services, and the private sector is encouraged to follow the same measure.
- Shopping centers are open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Saturday and from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Sundays and public holidays
- Restaurants, take-aways and home delivery services are open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- The stalls for the sale of food products are open from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm, but the ban on the sale of alcoholic beverages remains.
Mensagem por ocasião da celebração do Dia Mundial da Língua Portuguesa
Marrabenta, Fado, Samba, Semba,
Gumbé, Coladeira, Ussua, Tebedai,
Sons deste deslumbrante mosaico,
Que dão voz a seus povos aguarela.
Melodias em sotaques e fonemas,
Que enriquecem almas e lugares,
Que nutrem o universo de cultura,
Nas terras de Camões à Malangatana.
E assim somos nós nesta Portufonia,
Exaltando a língua e nossa sintonia,
Oceanos e continentes em harmonia,
Nesta celebração da nossa polifonia.
Poesia de : Samu Mungomane - 03.05.2021
Mozambique: President Urges Muslims to Make ‘sacrifices’, Halt Pandemic2021-08-04 14:09:46
Mozambique’s president on Tuesday asked for “sacrifice” from the Muslim community...READ MORE
Mozambique President Nyusi says Army Gaining Ground in Insurgency-Hit Region2021-08-04 14:06:52
Mozambican President Filipe Nyusi said on Sunday Troops Fighting the Islamic State-linked...READ MORE
Mozambique Welcomes Foreign Soldiers to Fight Insurgency2021-08-04 13:59:23
Mozambique’s President Filipe Nyusi on Sunday Expressed his Gratitude to African Countries...READ MORE